mercredi 3 février 2010

Un peu d'humour ce matin

Pour commencer ce mercredi en beauté deux petites farces. La première provenant de Ma Autrichienne Amie ! :

To every woman who will truly appreciate this!!!!


LADY'S ANNUAL EXAM
I went to the doctor for my annual
physical. The nurse started with certain basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asked.
"135," I said.
The nurse put me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"
"5 foot 4," I said.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5' 2"

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed, 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.

What a bitch...

------------
La deuxième est une niaiserie de Ghyslain Tashereau sur TVPT:
http://www.tvpt.tv/video/802

C'est con, mais ... drôle....

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Inscription via courriel (email)

Entrez votre courriel:
Delivered by FeedBurner