vendredi 10 septembre 2010

Projet pour un chimiste retraité!

GrumpyJPL m'a fait parvenir celle-ci hier :

Wise Words


As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that my hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither. Harold Schlumberg is such a person:



QUOTE FROM HAROLD

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?' Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and whisky into urine. I do it every day and I really enjoy it.

Harold should be an inspiration to us all.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Inscription via courriel (email)

Entrez votre courriel:
Delivered by FeedBurner